What is KSIA?
Kansas Self-Insurers Association (KSIA) is a not-for-profit organization
composed of firms, businesses, corporations, group funded pools, and other
private and public entities operating in the State of Kansas.
- To further and protect the interests of
employers in the State of Kansas.
- To maintain an active interest in Kansas’ workers
- To keep members informed of trends, pending
legislation, regulations, and other matters which affect Kansas employers.
- To provide representation at meetings, hearings,
conferences, and other forums.
- To cooperate with other organizations which have
- To provide opportunities to exchange information
and education with employers.